COVID-19 Lockdown 2020

Aloha! Bonjour! Hola! Ciao!

Hello there... it's been a while since we last caught up for sure, I've been here there and everywhere. It's safe to say I slightly fell out of love with blogging and writing, for reason's I'm not too sure of but I wanted to get back into it recently. Re-reading my old blog posts has been a swift reminder of why I started this blog. To document my life. For me!

So what's new? Well, since my last blog post a year or so ago, My Bucket List, May 2019, I've completed another season with PGL, had a lovely Christmas and been working at a restaurant that I've enjoyed whole heartedly. I sadly also had a car crash which slightly altered my life, the details of which I'll save for another post. Along came COVID-19 and paused our lives completely. I've baked, gardened, written, sang, cooked, danced and drank a lot of alcohol this quarantine but it hasn't been too bad!

All I have done today is reboot this laptop and eat breakfast and that's okay! There's been a lot of pressure floating around the internet on productivity and learning new skills. This is okay too! I wake up everyday and do what is best for me, which is usually taking each minute as it comes.

I won't leave it so long this time!

Georgia x

Comments

Popular Posts