The Happiest Birthday of All Birthdays

Happy Friday all!

I had the most amazing birthday yesterday and everyone in my life has made it so special! I was still so happy from the night before, as Will and I went for dinner for our 6 month anniversary, when we arrived there were six peonies on our table and candles lit too. I couldn't believe it, how cute is he! We got home to my dining room wall plastered with pictures of me going all the way back to my gap toothed days and confetti and flowers sprinkled everywhere courtesy of my family, they'd even put bunting and banners up out the front and in the garden.



On my birthday I was woken up super early by him who couldn't get back to sleep and once I was awake, nor could I so we waited for my family to wake up so I could see them before they went to work/school. My mum made me a cup of coffee and we all sat together so I could open my presents, which included a beautiful bracelet, dollars for New York and even a Tiara! Obviously I never expect presents (I do love a sentimental card though!) but I was so grateful for everything I was given.



We made some breakfast and got ourselves ready then headed off to do some shopping, I bought myself a few bits and we then went for lunch at my favourite garden centre where the portions are HUGE! We both got the broccoli and cream cheese bake and shared some chips and we had to practically waddle out of there.



After popping and getting a load of pizzas to feed my friends that evening we headed home to play some card games and ended up having a couple of hours nap!

We woke up and my family were all home and my neighbour friends popped round with a lovely card followed by my friends Charl, Soph and Hollie who bought me such lovely presents and cards (even cupcakes!) After plenty of cake and pizza, they headed off home and we headed back to Wills with plenty of extra cake so I could thank his Mum for her lovely presents too. Safe to say I went to bed with a fuzzy warm tummy feeling as loved as ever.

I am very lucky to have the people in my life that I do and I will never forget where I belong (home!)

Now, we are literally counting down the days until New York which is one week today exactly and counting.

Until next time

G x


Comments

Popular Posts