Accidentally Vegan Snacks | Guilt Free Guilty Pleasures

Ironically, I am very passionate about veganism and everything it stands for. I love animals and really do not believe they should be hurt/killed for human benefit. I don't judge anyone for eating meat and certainly don't try to tell them what/how to eat unless they initiate that conversation and want to learn about the little changes they can make to take the leap. I was vegetarian for around two years before eating meat again recently but I've now made the conscious decision again to cut it out.
I thought I'd make a list of snacks that are accidentally vegan that you've probably been eating all along without knowing. This is just to show you how many things you can actually eat as a vegan.

Fox's Dark Chocolate Cookies 

Chilli Heatwave Doritos

Linda McCartney Vegetarian Sausage Rolls 

Skips

Skittles

Ritz Crackers 

Oreos

Cadbury Bournville Plain Chocolate

Lotus/Speculoos Biscuits

Marmite

Nakd Bars

Hartleys Blackcurrant Jelly

Tesco Raspberry Sorbet

Frosted/Coco Shreddies

Jus-Rol Cinnamon Swirls/Pain au Chocolat

Lindt Dark Chocolate Rabbit

Party Rings

Co-op Custard Doughnuts

Starburst

Alpen Light Jaffa Cake bars

Beef & Tomato Pot Noodle

Love Hearts

Jelly Tots

Sun-Pat Choc-a-Nut

There are so many more! Make sure you check the label with everything you eat if you are trying to eat vegan but I hope this post has shown you that you don't have to give up everything that tastes good, you can still have guilty pleasures.

Until next time... 

G x 



Comments

Popular Posts