Quitting My Job and Moving Abroad.

So it's happened.

I handed my notice in this morning and as I type this, the nerves and excitement are flitting around my tummy at the excitement of my newest and possibly biggest adventure.

Will and I are moving to France only FIVE days after we return from New York! It was a big decision that involved a lot of planning and talking but we decided in the end we ultimately needed to do what is best for us.

We are going to be living and working in Northern France until December before we decide where to go from there, we will be saving up as much as possible whilst working out there so that our next destination can be anywhere.

We will be home for Christmas just before flying to Barcelona for New Year's Eve and continuing our adventures. I will keep updating my blog of my life in France as I go there but for now...

Bring on New York!

G x 

Comments

Popular Posts