1,000 Readers | Thank You!

Only a couple of minutes away from our chateau!

I can't thank you enough for my first 1,000 readers on this blog! That now means 1,000+ people have read content that I have put out there and to me that is crazy to see. The content I am putting out is a bit sporadic but that's because I am so grateful to have a little space on the internet to put out my rantings whenever I feel inspired, from life updates to trip reviews.

I am so happy that this blog started out as my own space on the internet and has now attracted readers from all over the world, all I have done for the past few days is stare in awe at the analytics of how my audience is growing.

Anyway, by way of an update on current life I am typing this up in between packing and washing ready to go back to France tomorrow after a well needed week back in England with family and friends. Although it was under sorrowful circumstances I really needed some time around my family and friends. I am going back feeling refreshed and excited to see the new friends me and Will have made who, by the way, are such great people and they really make the experience that much better! 

So we have another whole day of traveling tomorrow but luckily on Thursday we're going on a group trip to Parc Asterix which will be so fun! I'm looking forward to seeing what rides they have and having a day of fun with our friends.

We're also planning for our holiday on 10th August to Paris which is also very exciting, we're lucky enough to be going for ten days and I can't wait to get lots of content for the blog such as restaurant reviews, our itinerary and a whole blog post about the trip. 

There's a lot of exciting things coming up in my life and I am so happy to have this space where I can document it for looking back on and for sharing with the world. 

So I guess I ought to say thank you, for everyone who has read my posts and heard what I have to say. 

Until next time...

G x

Comments

Popular Posts