EXPLORING PARIS | DAY 3

What a lovely chilled day it's been today. We have been out and about but it's felt so relaxed that it has felt like such long, lovely day.

We started out by getting up at around 10am to have some breakfast, I just made us some yogurt, honey and muesli and we had some scrambled eggs on the side. After that we got ready for the day to head out and go to see the Notre Dame.

Stepping off the metro, I could see it right across and I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked as soon as I saw it. When we arrived to see the front, I was even more stunned as the carvings and details are absolutely insane, it takes a lot of talent and skill to be able to do that! We took some photos and spent some time just taking in the beauty of the tall building looming over us.

We then headed to Moneyprix as we decided we really wanted to film a video of us trying some French candy. We spent some time deciding what to buy but ended up buying a range of cool stuff, check out the video here. We've been working on this channel for a while now and we've been using it as an outlet of creativity along with my blog. I'm loving doing the vlogs whilst we're in Paris too so be sure to check those out!

After filming and uploading, we made some dinner and tried out the new face mask I bought from Sephora, it was a clay charcoal one and we thought it'd be cool to try together. It actually made my skin feel a lot softer and dried out my spot which was a good thing so I'll definitely be getting some more uses out of that. We decided to then get ready and go for some drinks.

I ordered a Blue Lagoon cocktail and Will had a beer, we sat outside Le Globe restaurant where we actually had a meal on our first day here! We headed home afterwards to get a good night's sleep and we're about to head to bed as we have to be up very early tomorrow to see the catacombs! As much as I've enjoyed this whole getting up at 10am stuff, it was the last morning of doing it this morning as we have a crazy couple of days coming up!

Until next time...

G x


Comments

Popular Posts