Places I Want to Visit before I'm 30

I have officially caught the travel bug. After visiting Amsterdam and New York this year, I want to experience so much more! I have compiled a list of places I want to visit and this list is actually as long as my arm itself.

I thought I'd single out places on this list I'd ideally like to visit before I'm 30, just to make my goal a little more easier to reach and plan. I'm only choosing these places because they're the ones I am most impatient about visiting!

1.   THAILAND

I'm actually in the midst of planning two weeks in Thailand in January with Will, I think it's a lot of people's dream to visit and experience the culture. I'm really not looking forward to the jabs you have to get to visit but it will make it all worthwhile seeing everything that we are looking forward to.

2.   NEW ORLEANS

It just looks like a place with so much charm and character, it actually took me a lot to choose between New Orleans and New York for my 21st birthday and it was a very close call.







3.   POSITANO

This place in Italy looks incredible, similar to Sorrento but with beautifully coloured buildings dotted all over the cliffs. I'd love to sail out on a yacht and look back to see the cluster of pastel buildings. I'd love to learn about how they came about and lounge on the amazing looking beaches.





4.   HOLLYWOOD

Again, I think it's a lot of people's dream to visit Hollywood so it really speaks for itself as to why I'd love to see the sights of Hollywood. I've always been a film star at heart so it would be great to walk along Rodeo Drive, see the Walk of Fame and hike up to the Hollywood sign. This one is a must do!





5.  REJKYAVIK


The Aurora Borealis have always fascinated me and I've longed to see them for so long. This will definitely be a trip to take one Christmas and experience the hot springs and husky rides (although I've heard some horror stories about dog wee!)




6.   TOKYO

It just looks like such a futuristic world over there, I've had literal dreams of visiting Tokyo and experiencing the culture, it looks like it would be an experience to remember.









7.   MOSCOW

Purely just to see the Russian ballet! I would love to watch it live and be able to say I got to see it in Russia.








8.   HAWAII

Everything just looks relaxed over there, things look like they just go with the flow and I would kill for the memory of dancing on the beach in a hula skirt and coconut bra! I'd love a week or ten days there to really let myself go and immerse in the experience.




9.  LAS VEGAS

Cliché I know, but Vegas has been on my most desired list since I've seen the lights (I'm like a moth!) it actually looks like a dream night out! I've heard mixed rantings and ravings but I'd love to see it myself and have my own stories to tell.



10.   PARIS

Again, I have this trip lined up in the pipeline, literally ten days away hopefully and I'm so excited to see the Eiffel Tower and the original Mona Lisa (which Will says is really small in real life but who cares! It's the Mona bloody Lisa!!)


I'll hopefully get all of these ticked off before I turn thirty, it's only just over one big holiday a year so I'm feeling positive. Let me know your dream places in the comments, visualising your dreams gets you one step closer to them!

Until next time...

G x

Comments

Popular Posts